Being part of the talent management research community is central to the whole TMI ethos. Thus, we conduct academic research projects which we present regularly at academic management and talent management conferences.
However, we also regularly conduct applied research projects, tailored to the needs and research areas of our clients. If you are interested in investigating and analysing a specific research question or wish to conduct a case study analysis, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Examples of former research projects are:
- TM in family businesses in Europe
- TM in SMEs in Germany
- TM and female career advancement in the media industry in Germany
- TM and diversity management in India
- TM in Russia, the Middle East
- Agile TM in Germany
- Inclusive TM
FURTHER RESEARCH AREAS AND FOCUS
Further areas of expertise and research projects
WE FOCUS ON ISSUES SUCH AS:
- Talent attraction: employer branding, early identification and attraction of talent, talent relationship management and the development of talent communities and pools, social media and recruiting
- Talent development: identifying and selecting internal talent, training and talent development programms
- Talent retention: talent relationship management, performance management, talent reviews and succession planning
OTHER RESEARCH AREAS:
- Demographic trends, the war for talent and talent management
- “Arbeitswelten 4.0” – how do digitalisation and globalisation affect the future work place and work relationships? How can future talent management policies address these issues? How can talent in a virtual organisation be identified and retained?
- Talent management and diversity management, especially gender inclusion
- Talent management and multigenerational challenges (e.g. Generation Y)
- Talent management in various organisational contexts (small- and medium-sized, family businesses, multinational enterprises, non-profit, start-ups)
- Global talent management and talent management in emerging countries