Take part in this year’s talentSUMMIT: Next Generation Talent Management on June 4-5, 2018 and discover future opportunities and challenges in talent management. Learn more about how concepts and trends such as new work, agility, big data, artificial intelligence, digitalisation and globalisation affect the way we attract, develop and retain talent today and in the future.
HR and TM experts from multinational enterprises, start-ups, as well as international professors and students will come together for a two-day workshop to learn about current talent management research and best practice cases from companies about these new trends and topics. The workshop will include keynotes, impulses, as well as interactive sessions where participants have to work on innovations and new ideas and an evening event at Axel Springer Plug & Play with HR start-ups and pitching sessions.
• Fabian Annich – Founder Talentz
• David Collings – Professor of Human Resource Management, Dublin City University, Co-Director Leadership & Talent Institute DCU
• Marion Festing – Professor of International HRM & Intercultural Leadership, ESCP Europe Berlin, Academic Director Talent Management Institute
• Heiko Fischer & Angela Maus – Founder/CEO & Mompreneur/COO, Resourceful Humans
• Anna-Maria Karl – Head of Global Talent Sourcing, Daimler
• Christian Schrader – Founder & CEO HRI Solutions
• Sven Semet – HR Thought Leader Watson, Talent & Member of IBM, Corporate Service Corps
Agenda & Details
Day 1 – Monday, June 4, 2018: Registration opens at 10.00 a.m., the workshop starts at 10.30 a.m. and runs until 9.00 p.m. (including the evening event at an external location in Berlin)
Day 2 – Tuesday, June 5, 2018: Workshop starts at 9.00 a.m. until 5.00 p.m.
Price: Early bird rate until May 6, 2018 of € 690 (incl. full catering, evening event at external location, and all materials). Regular rate € 790 (to be paid after the event).
We are looking forward to meeting you!